Manager Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Austin, TX

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if a customer accused you of being racist?

2 Answers

I said something along the lines of apologize for having made the customer feel that way and assuring them that I am only seeking to support the company's policy and standards in the situation. (I don't know if this was a good or bad answer. That's a tough question to respond to!)

Wouldn't say "we're not racist" because the word you remember is racist. Would say something along the lines of "we're sorry you felt that way, we want everyone to feel welcome and your experience is the furthest from our values and what we stand for."

Have you evern been paid salary before?

2 Answers

What are some of your weaknesses?

2 Answers

How much are you going to cost me?

2 Answers

In order of priority what are most important aspects- people, processes, communications

4 Answers

What are your strengths and weaknesses that you bring to this position.

2 Answers

Have you installed the system we are implementing?

2 Answers

Do you have a copy of your resume'?

2 Answers

How would you describe excellent service/Bad service. Make or break question. make sure you answer well.

2 Answers

After explaining in details what my current role is, I got the same question again .. ok now tell me what you do in your current role?

1 Answer