Manager Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Austin, TX

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What specific skills and experience can you showcase through examples of prior work situations that would be relevant to this position and what will you bring to the table?

1 Answer

Specific configuration in Oracle for transaction.

1 Answer

For the presentation, I received about 10% of the information that was needed, and then I was asked questions about the 90% I didn't know.

1 Answer

They asked me what types of clients I worked with in the past.

1 Answer

How would you go about hiring another project manager?

1 Answer

How do you motivate people?

2 Answers

When can you do a phone interview?

1 Answer

This was a new position that was created. I had total autonomy to develop the position and execute. I had an excellent reputation with the hiring manger so they knew my capabilities and that I would be able to develop a successful go to market strategy.

1 Answer

What is your definition of diversity?

1 Answer

Was I familiar with Agile and SDLC development methodologies?

1120 of 2,218 Interview Questions