Manager Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manager

Manager Interview Questions in Austin, TX

Top Interview Questions

What is your proudest accomplishment so far?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Safeguard Global?

What is a challenging situation you had and how did you handle it?

Which of the two word descrice you: Visionary or Pragmatic?

1 Answer

Tell me about a successful product that you've launched?

Can you tell me a little about your experiences that can relate to this job?

Discuss your background and why you chose to apply to Favor.

Why I felt I would be a great fit to the role, and what salary range would I feel was adequate for this role.

Phone screen interview - asked me about myself, asked follow-up questions about my level of experience, salary requirements, how quickly would I be available to re-locate there (since I was applying out-of-state), am I okay w/ no re-location package. 1rst online video interview 2 person panel - asked me about myself, to go in detail about my experience, if I was okay w/ various requirements of the job (travel, volunteer recruitment), asked how I would handle certain challenges of the job, asked how quickly I would be available. 2nd online video interview w/ Executive Director - very comprehensive interview covering in-depth details of my experience & how it translates to their job requirements, learned details in day-to-day job duties, asked how quickly I would be available, gave me her business email address for any questions or concerns, & they are still looking for finalists & HR would be in touch.

Straightforward job-focused questions. Not behavioral based at the time.

110 of 2,219 Interview Questions