Marketing Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Marketing Interview Questions in Austin, TX

Marketing positions cover a variety of roles, ranging from technical market analysis to creative storytelling. If interviewing for an analytical role, expect to answer statistical questions about market trends and patterns. If interviewing for a non-technical role, focus on highlighting your strong written and oral communication skills as well as your experience running compelling campaigns.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a time when you motivated others to do well.

1 Answer

Working hard to get into the University of Texas motivated my brother to work hard as well. We both have accomplished our goals and now know the meaning of motivation.

Tell me about your favorite campaign. How would you approach a new product that we would offer? What would be the first step you would take?

1 Answer

Describe a recent situation where you had to deal with an unhappy customer, and what you did to diffuse the situation.

1 Answer

My experience, how I handled specific situations

1 Answer

Where else are you interviewing (multiple times by different people, over and over again)

1 Answer

Can you draft a mock marketing strategy with budget and ROI analysis for our 2013 fiscal year?

1 Answer

Please tell me a little bit about yourself?

1 Answer

Can you draft a job description for this role?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you worked with a difficult customer and how you resolved the issue?

2 Answers

Describe a time when you solved a difficult business problem. What was the problem and how did you fix it?

110 of 785 Interview Questions