Operations manager Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Operations manager Interview Questions in Austin, TX

"Employers want operations managers with the leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills to effectively manage daily operations, evaluate operational costs, and make personnel decisions. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your experience handling conflicts and motivating teams to meet deadlines. You should also be ready to answer operational questions such as how you would improve processes to cut costs. A bachelor's degree in management or a similar field of study is required, with a master's degree being ideal."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Several interviewers asked how I would handle a transition from an Analyst role to a Manager role.

3 Answers

I explained that I would initially rely on the company values created around building trust to navigate any potential hurdles. Specifically by combining our Scientific Mindset with Openness, I would try to demonstrate that a data-driven approach is being used to lead our initiatives while conveying that I am open to further dialogue and feedback.

Teacher Ta assistant Helix School charter High Mesa La Mesa CA 91942 Noah online work job $20.00

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

They give you several assignments that take time. I spent close to 10 hours on the two different assignments they gave me.

2 Answers

why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

The questions were pretty standard, but the project was new to me. This was an excel based format and I was asked to answer how I would reduce the number of violations across the different branches and to analyze the data.

1 Answer

You have two interviews with the CEO. He asks a variety of questions about you.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had to overcome adversity.

1 Answer

What else could you expand Uber to? Knowing the platform is already there. Go beyond on demand because anything can be on demand that you want.

1 Answer

How do you feel about having to fire someone?

1 Answer

No trick questions. General questions to determine who you are as a person and how you would approach various tasks/challenges.