Program coordinator Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Program coordinator Interview Questions in Austin, TX

"Employers looking for program coordinators want applicants with the organizational skills to coordinate multiple projects that make up a company program. As a program coordinator you will be responsible for organizing meetings among members of multiple projects, updating program goals, and ensuring that all participating projects are communicating with one another. Expect interviewers to ask about your experience with coordinating tasks for multiple group projects as well your critical thinking, problem solving, and leadership skills."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Give a technical presentation.

1 Answer

They mainly wanted to see how well we can talk about technical subjects we are experts in. I discussed some Texas Instruments technology I have heavily used in my research and how it relates to my research project.

Do you believe this position is a lateral move, upward move, or downward move?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

Q: What my expectations were?

1 Answer

They asked how was I at working in a team environment. In other words, what was my preferred method of communicating.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to quickly adapt to a situation?

1 Answer

Describe experience in rule making and rule promulgation.

1 Answer

Most of the questions were directed at my channel experience and my work ethic when facing adversity

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Tell me something that you learned in the last year; Give an example of a process that you created that did not work out; Tell me about a time when you had to make a Win/Lose decision and how you managed that outcome;

1 Answer

They were interested in my experience managing a small team of Law Enforcement Officers.