Project manager Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Project manager Interview Questions in Austin, TX

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How and where would I fit in.

4 Answers

I would fit in because of my experience as a builder and architect. I have done several projects as an Architect, Builder, and Design.

I would bring a well-round experience as it pertains to Professional understanding of construction specifications, tolerances and inspection of code and construction. Cass Cheesar, Archtect

I thought this application process provides future working of what they would expect>

In order of priority what are most important aspects- people, processes, communications

4 Answers

For the presentation, I received about 10% of the information that was needed, and then I was asked questions about the 90% I didn't know.

1 Answer

0. Introduce yourself and what are you doing at your current job? 1. Which mobile game do you play on your phone right now? 2. Which parts of game do you like the most or the least? Explain why. Also let me know how you will change it. 3. Some mobile KPIs in your game need to be further broken down to find out the root of causes. How will you do it and what are your steps?

2 Answers

Do you have a copy of your resume'?

2 Answers

What are some of your weaknesses?

2 Answers

How would you go about hiring another project manager?

1 Answer

Situational questions will be asked. In other words, being able to accurately answer a question(s) will not be sufficient. You will need to relate a prior professional experience that illuminates or informs your answer to a question. Example: What is your approach to problem solving? Provide an example of how you applied this approach when solving a significant project problem in a prior work situation.

2 Answers

Five vague questions surrounding around converting individual email messages to a digest.

2 Answers

Headspring has their own project management process, which I was aware of before the first interview. They asked about my experience managing projects with agile and waterfall methodologies.

110 of 480 Interview Questions