QA Analyst Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

QA Analyst Interview Questions in Austin, TX

"Employers looking to fill QA analyst positions want applicants with the problem-solving capabilities to detect software-level errors and make improvements to their products. In an interview, expect to be quizzed on technical questions that will test your analytical and critical thinking skills. You may be asked to resolve a programming error or explain the uses of a particular function."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have you created test cases?

1 Answer

I was not asked this during the phone interview. I answered I had created test cases, but the lead was very insistent on creating NEW cases from scratch. No QA environment I have seen does this.

Explain why my login session would carry from www.indeed.com to jp.indeed.com but not www.indeed.co.uk

1 Answer

What components would you test and how do you prioritize them, given limited testing time?

1 Answer

Network protocol for troubleshooting possible website issues such as why a user may not receive a notification email on features implemented by a previous release.

40 minute test of 40 multiple choice questions pertaining to testing automation.

They asked about SQL,,, test techniques, etc.

SQL knowledge tested and requested.

110 of 30 Interview Questions