Sales Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Sales Interview Questions in Austin, TX

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you had a call that needed to be transferred to a supervisor but all of them were on the phone so you would have to handle the call and resolve the issue yourself. How would you handle this?

1 Answer

Obviously my job is to resolve all issues and contacting a supervisor is my absolute last stitch effort. This is also difficult because I'm not aware of your procedures for retention such as expedited shipping or upgrading products so I'm going to refrain from suggesting those to my customer. I would simply say I can place you on hold and currently all our supervisors are helping assist other customers at this time if you would rather I can take your information and relay it over to them to give you a call back.

The hardest question that caught me off guard, was when they asked if I was good with conflict resolution and how I deal with conflict.

1 Answer

What are the issues in being successful as an agent which Fathom Realty should focus in our quest to optimal optimize Agent's personal success?

1 Answer

What songs best describes your work ethic.

73 Answers

What inspires you and what motivates you?

2 Answers

Why do have so much difficultly x, y, and z/whatever it is that your profile says you MIGHT be/might have difficulty with, stated as a fact. e.g. Why are you so overly concerned with your social status in the office? why would people say that about you?

2 Answers

Nothing really difficult I interviewed with the CEO and VP of operations and they wanted to know why I thought I would be the best candidate for the position. I was the best candidate because of my experience and maturity. They didn't like that my salary was a lot higher in my last position than what they are offering.

2 Answers

What are your strengths and weaknesses that you bring to this position.

2 Answers

Explain a time when you had to convince someone to do something that they didn't want to do

Why SolarWinds?