Store Manager Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Store Manager Interview Questions in Austin, TX

"When interviewing candidates for the role of store manager, employers are looking for positive leaders that can steer the team towards assisting customers, managing merchandise, and keeping the operation moving smoothly. In an interview context, be prepared to answer questions about your ability to sell a product, resolve issues, and create an enjoyable work environment with strong customer service. You should also be ready to discuss any previous experience in sales or retail."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why Soma?

1 Answer

My passion for helping to meet the needs of the customer corelated with what the company stood for of making a woman feel beautiful and confident.

Why did you leave Pacsun in the first place?

1 Answer

"What would be your slogan for yourself?"

1 Answer

How much do you know about sears?

1 Answer

What past experience do bring forward that would be a benefit in this position?

1 Answer

There was no difficult questions. I was asked if i knew what "shrink" was and basic questions on how i dealt with previous retail problems with employees, scheduling, management etc.

1 Answer

The questions asked were very basic behavior based questions. I felt they were very generic and didn't really dig that much into my experiences and qualities.

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself? (this was the ONLY question asked - the rest of the interview was the manager talking about 3 different "store related" topics)

1 Answer

Do I have questions for them

110 of 67 Interview Questions