Auto adjuster iii Interview Questions | Glassdoor

auto adjuster iii Interviews

Auto adjuster iii Interview Questions

auto adjuster iii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

how do i handle stressful situations, goals, previous job experience

1 Answer

i explained as a former social worker i was used to stressful situations. i told the hiring managers that i firmly believed in the mission of the company

Give an example of a time when you had to deliver bad news to a client. Where do you see yourself in the company within five years?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer? What did you do?

1 Answer

What do you know about USAA and the position you are applying for?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you did something wrong at your last job -what did you do? How did you respond to feedback? Tell me about a time that you handled a difficult call. Why are you applying here for a new career- even though we certify you for a new career-when you have a leadership background and a newly minted college degree, and come from a banking background?

1 Answer

Describe a scenario when you provided excellent customer service.

1 Answer

Are you comfortable taking back to back calls? Sitting for long periods? Taking two scheduled 20 minute breaks that are provided to you ? [if you are in the middle of a call, you will need to wrap up that call as others will also be given their breaks at a set time that they wont know when it is....]there is also one 35 minute break, wherein-again-you will be told when to go to break and will have no pre planning for any of the breaks?

1 Answer

Tell me a little about yourself?

1 Answer

Tell me about this position that you applied for?

1 Answer

Tell me a time that you had to handle a difficult customer. Tell me a time you had to deliver bad news.

110 of 40 Interview Questions