Auto damage adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Auto damage adjuster Interview Questions

auto damage adjuster interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Was the mock scene scenario intense?

4 Answers

It was very intense to me. If I wasn't so nervous than I probably would have did a lot better and focused on Customer Service & Negotiation vs. Calculations etc.

can you give me some pointers on how you negotiated?

It can be a lot to take in. Take notes on your paperwork that you have to fill out, breathe and stay calm. They'll play good cop, bad cop, but this is something you'd experience in the field. If you can't handle the roleplay, you really can't handle the job. GEICO is a GREAT company, and pay matched your stress level.

Role play

2 Answers

Phone interview is pretty general and easy to get through. Pass the test afterward and get another phone interview before the ridiculous role playing audition.

2 Answers

If I was able to travel without paid transportation back for weekends.

2 Answers

Please specifically describe what you know about the Auto Damage Adjuster position and why you are interested in it. Focus your response on why you want to work in the Adjuster position, and not why you want to work for GEICO.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

One question they asked me was what I did dealing with a difficult customer.

2 Answers

Can you work on your own

1 Answer

If you had an corporate email report due, an angry customer on the line, and a supervisor meeting to attend, which order do you do them in?

1 Answer

Why does this job appeal to you the most? Why an auto damage adjuster and not a claims or customer service position.

1 Answer

Normal STAR interview questions about customer service.

110 of 234 Interview Questions