Auto Damage Appraiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Auto Damage Appraiser Interview Questions

Auto damage appraiser interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

None really.It was all about if you can make up a good story and lie

1 Answer

To my opinion stars questions should not be used for hiring because if you can make up a story and lie and it is not necessary true.I have 20 years in the industry and 7 yrs experiance in the position that I was applying for with numerous certifications and great personal references and they chose someone within the company who had no experience in the position in which they were looking for.My advice for everyone, practice making up stories and imbellishing facts and you will probably be offered any job here regardless of if you know what you are doing.It is a shame that the interview process has come to this

what did you do to go above and beyond to assist a customer?

1 Answer

The interviews were pretty much the same, basic questions about my background and experience. In the Skype interview I was asked one job specific question regarding wheel alignment.

What is the most difficult situation you have faced on the job?

Name a time when you had to convince someone to go along with your way of thinking.

Tell us about a time when you had to make a decision to go above and beyond to make a customer happy.

just the basic interview questions relating to the job and the field

There were none, they did a credit background check without my authorization. There response was within 24 hours rejecting my application electronically.

1 Answer

Tell me abouy a specific time where you went above and beyond at a job.

110 of 14 Interview Questions