Auto Repair & Maintenance interview questions | Glassdoor

Jiffy Lube Interviews

www.jiffylube.com  /  HQ: Houston, TX

81 Interviews

1.6 Very Easy

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

are you willing to give 100 pct to company

1 Answer

ill do my best, but family comes first

Would I like to schedule and appointment for the repairs on my vehicle.

1 Answer

What would i do with and unhappy customer?

1 Answer

The interview process was pretty basic.

1 Answer

Most of the question asked were basically to find out how submissive you were... do you work well being told what to do?, how would you react to constantly being called over even if its just to pick up something I dropped?, can you do what you're told regardless of your job description/ tittle?

1 Answer

what is your customer service experience

Are you really ASE certified

1 Answer

Safelite requested a 'role play' interview where I interacted with an individual who was acting as an employee. I was given no other information until the day I showed up. The day of the meeting, I was given 30 minutes to study a packet with mock details about the employee and then told to encourage the employee to move into a leadership role. I have no acting skills and have never auditioned in an improvisational setting. I was observed by 7 individuals during my interaction with the fake employee and critiqued on my management skills. I was focused on memorizing the details in the packet and what I was saying in the acting session. The process became more of an acting evaluation than a management skills critique. Ironically, if I could have described a real life scenario like the one I was put into I would have had an exact example. I recently hired an employee for my team who I felt had the leadership skills I needed to fill a position. I convinced the employee to apply for the opening and she has been an exemplary employee.

110 of 647 Interview Questions