Auto Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Auto Sales Interview Questions

Auto sales interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Why should I hire you?

1 Answer

I will sell you many cars and make u lots of money

Common parts to the automotive braking system.

1 Answer

Common parts to the automotive engine.

1 Answer

what makes you think you can sales autos

1 Answer

How often should you change your oil?

1 Answer

Would you be able to work 65 hours a week (commission only position).

1 Answer

They will tell you about their success stories of guys making like $6000 per month and how they have so much money in just lease renewals every month, well these guys have been doing it for 20 years and built up this clientele when it wasn't as flooded with sales people and car lots. You will not make a living here...just take a moment to at the turnover in employees at any car lot...you will have your jaw hit the floor.

1 Answer

If a customer wants to know what their estimated car payments will be we use a simple formula to estimate there payments. Take the amount of the car and multiply the first two numbers by 2, add a 0 and this is their estimated payment. When looking to match a car to a ideal car payment, take the ideal payment and divide by 2, remove the 0 and this the price range the customer should stay under. What would be the estimated car payment for a $20,000 vehicle? What would be the customers price range if they want to stay under $500 a month?

1 Answer

What did you not like about your other job?

1 Answer

I am definitely paraphrasing, but one of the questions asked was geared towards how prone I am to be distracted or demoralized by other reps.

110 of 39 Interview Questions