Automotive Mechanic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Automotive Mechanic Interview Questions

Automotive mechanic interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Beware "Bait And Switch" Interviews! Trickiest part of this interview was understanding the fancy "jazz-hands" George does with the calculator, extrapolating a 40-hour week's salary of $14/hr. rate down to $11/hr. by including 9 hour days plus Saturday.

1 Answer

There is no proper solution to this: I started on a Monday at $11 an hour, then got dropped to minimum-wage. I'm sure this was an effort to increase my enthusiasm about job security and the future in some manner.

"How do you feel about $11.00? Because everyone here makes 11 to start an hour."

1 Answer

How would you like to work for us , and they working hours was only 8 hour a day . we also have a good package deal you and your family .

1 Answer

Are you saftey oriented and why saftey is important.

1 Answer

Do you beleive that the customer is always right? Please give me an example.

1 Answer

Do you have your own tools, toolbox with key, etc. The Service Manager was very helpful when I first interviewed he gave me a walk through of the shop and told me to ask some of the guys out there if I needed anything they thought was a necessity. He didn't want me to go $30k in debt with snapon when it wasn't needed.

16 of 6 Interview Questions