Aviation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aviation Interview Questions

Aviation interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Think you got what it takes to be a Marine?

1 Answer

They will find out after Bootcamp.

How flexible are you for departing? Can you leave 1 year from now? Can you leave next week?

how is Navy leadership?

1 Answer

What are you prepared to do with an employee who refuses to be a team player?

1 Answer

Nothing too difficult. Are you ready to leave your family for months on end?

1 Answer

Each member of the interview panel took a turn asking me specifics question from a list of ten. These one to three part questions were geared to gather insight/information on my aviation experience, both military and civilian, my writing and speaking abilities/proficiency, education background, career supervisory responsibilities, how well I can evaluate and solve work related/ co-worker relation problems, how well I get along with others, how to utilize and execute ORM (operational risk management) within the work place as a team member and leader, what characteristics should a team member/leader possess, and finally asked me what's the soonest I could if I were selected, then they offered to answer any questions that I might have.

1 Answer

what type of job are you looking to go into

1 Answer

Have you ever had or thought about having a intimate relationship with a person of the same sex?

1 Answer

Do you do drugs? Do you have any medical issues? Have you ever been in the back of a police car?

1 Answer

Are you prepared to commit to 8 years of active service in the U.S. Navy, after the 2-3 years of flight school?

110 of 121 Interview Questions