B2B Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

B2B Sales Interview Questions

B2B sales interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you handle the rejection that will come from business owners who are tired of other sales people trying to sell them the same thing, and be able to respond with enthusiasm.

1 Answer

Yes, absolutely. Have B2B cold calling experience and for a good offer for the owner I will always be enthusiastic.

What companies did you close? What were your biggest deals? Why did those companies buy?

1 Answer

What were the steps you took from "cold call to close"?

1 Answer

Did I have Fortune 500 C-Level experience?

1 Answer

The interview was pretty pleasant. There was no trick questions or hard questions. Just your typical tell me a time when.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

1. "If I were to try to convince my wife to read a book about your life what would I tell her about the book? What would the title be? What is the most exciting chapter called and what is it about? What would the last chapter be called and what would it be about?" 2. "If, during that ride-along, you pulled down your sun-visor and there was a sticky note there with three items that motivate you two do your best, what would those three items be?"

1 Answer

How did you hear about this Leadership Program?

1 Answer

Management asking why you couldnt meet your sales goal for the week after increasing the expectation by 25k in a single week!

1 Answer

What experience do you have selling? What have you sold.

110 of 107 Interview Questions