Bain & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bain & Company Interview Questions

interview questions at Bain & Company shared by candidates

Bain & Company Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

should we enter a certain manufacturing stream ?

1 Answer

A major chemical distribution firm wants to grow its business. How to approach outlining a growth strategy for them?

1 Answer

A major casino company has been losing revenues over the past two years. How would you approach figuring out why?

1 Answer

A major US university is experiencing declining profits. (1) Please discuss the drivers of profitability for the organization. (2) How might you improve the profitability of this university?

1 Answer

The first case about a non-profit did not follow any traditional structures. The first question was "Try to narrow down all the jobs that our target population could be eligible for".

1 Answer

Please evaluate what a time-share developer should pay attention to when they want to buy a time-share exchange network company. After clarifying what is time-share developer and time-share exchange network, the interviewer told me he had no more data and I was asked to talk for the rest 30min.

1 Answer

A user is having trouble downloading a file from the file server - it downloads but it does so extremely slowly. What could be the problem?

1 Answer

Do you have any resent experience in retail

1 Answer

Do you mind people treating you bad, ignoring you or snapping at you?

1 Answer

You operate a trucking company that ships supplies between Las Vegas and Los Angles. How would you think about growing revenues?

2130 of 322 Interview Questions