Bakery Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bakery Team Member Interview Questions

Bakery team member interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What would your "last" meal be if you had to choose.

4 Answers

The worlds best hamburger, my sisters macroni and cheese, and my grandmothers potato salad.

They're looking for the person to answer with some kind of healthy food. Take a look online or around the store to see what they sell and just make up a meal. This is what they're looking for.

They don't care WHAT your answer is, they just want to see that you can be passionate about food. They want to see you smile at the thought of what you eat.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

Are you a circle or a square?

1 Answer

if you were stranded on a desert island what would you want to bring with you?

1 Answer

How would you handle a disgruntled customer? How would you resolve an issue with a co-worker?

1 Answer

None of the questions asked were really that difficult, it's just hard to think of answers when you're trying to think of your lives work history (mine is quite extensive as I'm not so young) to give a good, relevant answer. For me, the most difficult question was "What would I do if I saw a Team Member stealing?" To which the obvious answer is to tell a Team Leader about it. But I know from experience, that store politics could get in the way, and I may be fighting to keep my job because the person stealing, happens to be a good "friend" of the manager.

1 Answer

What are three of your weaknesses?

1 Answer

Should i make you a supervisor?

1 Answer

Describe your personality ?

1 Answer

Tell me about your self, availability,

110 of 69 Interview Questions