Account Executive Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD | Glassdoor

Account Executive Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD

"When hiring account executives, employers are looking for candidates with the communication and sales skills to find and acquire new clients. In an interview, be ready to discuss your experience sourcing new business opportunities, familiarity with sales strategies, and ability to close deals with clients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you do for fun?

1 Answer

I was so focused on being professional a personal question through me off guard however it was good to break the tention in the room and talk about something other than business/my resume.

In the second round they asked what types of selling (B2B, B2C, PR events, etc.) would be best for specific scenarios they gave

1 Answer

I was asked a great deal about my family and struggles during my upbringing

1 Answer

Wasnt difficult at all. Gave the Temp Agency my resume and they sent me to Comcast

1 Answer

How would your best friend describe you?

1 Answer

"Lets talk about adversity. Tell me a time that you suffered adversity in your life."

1 Answer

Who has been an inspiration in your life and why? Describe your parents and what impact they have had on you growing up.

1 Answer

They asked what I was "number one" at? It got me thinking but it was just another way of asking what my strengths were.

1 Answer

Which of the four F's is most important to you; Fame, Fortune, Family or Freedom?

1 Answer

I was not asked a single question. Maybe "How are you, today?"