Security Guard Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD | Glassdoor

Security Guard Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD

"At an interview for a security guard position, you may be asked about your criminal record, availability, and ability to handle difficult, stressful situations on the job. Employers will look for security guards with clean backgrounds who can work obscure shifts and remain calm and collected during potentially dangerous situations. The certification requirements for security guards vary by state, so be sure to read up on any training you must do or registration you will be required to obtain upon receiving the job. To ensure you can be trusted to protect company assets, most if not all employers will require you to undergo an extensive criminal background check during the screening process."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The most difficult question I was asked concerned my availability to work odd shifts on short notice.

1 Answer

I responded by pointing out that in my military service and subsequent civilian jobs, I worked all manner of shifts and hours. If something came up on short notice, all I need is enough time to clean up and get dressed and I would be there.

At U.S. Security Associates we seek to hire those who think outside the box. When was the last time you made a suggestion for workplace improvement? What was the outcome?

We value accountability at U.S. Security Associates. If a customer sent a formal complaint about an interaction with you, how would you handle it?

We have a wide range of services at U.S. Security Associates. Have you ever used any of our services?

do I work good with others.

1 Answer

Many of the management and higher level roles with U.S. Security Associates require a Degree in Business or similar. Please walk me through your post-secondary education.

At U.S. Security Associates we provide services to a wide range of businesses. Which industry or business type do you have the most experience with?

How much do you expect to make?