Business Analyst Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

i have a gun in each hand, one with 3 bullets and other with 2. i fire them together at you, what is the probability that you die?

18 Answers

2/6*3/6 + 4/6*3/6 + 2/6*3/6 = 2/3 is correct. 1 - 4/6*3/6 = 2/3 is a better answer.

the corrent answer is 5/6 . since both the guns are fired at the same time and both the guns do now hve any connection so probability of 1st gun firing a round is 3/6. and probability of 2nd gun firing = 2/6. now we will add then wince they are mutually exclusive. 2/6 + 3/6 = 5/6

From a Business Analyst perspective, I will not assume that the formula for calculating probability is the same as what I understand it. I will confirm from the SME and that is the Business Rule. I will determine the factors that can affect the firing decision by asking some questions. What are the different factors that makes the user pick up one gun or 2 guns? Is the user aware which gun has how many bullets? Is that a factor in decision-making? Does the user like to bluff sometimes? How frequently? etc.

My resume was shortlisted and telephonic interview was conducted after which I was called to Bangalore for GD & Interview. I cleared the GD too but in interview they said that sorry we are looking for a B.tech grad as this is a technical position. I didn't get that why have they shortlisted my resume when my qualification was clearly mentioned in the resume further being a Btech grad is not a licence of being suitable for technical position . Employers seems to be really confuse.

6 Answers

Be prepared to answer questions on your previous work. Also, Deloitte pays maximum importance to communication skills. Good communication skills can get you through the interview process with ease.

4 Answers

how many knock-out tournament can be played between 10 teams?

4 Answers

Nothing

3 Answers

A rope burns completely in 60 seconds. how will you measure 45 mins using 5 ropes and 1 matchstick?

3 Answers

how to find no of gas stations in a city? how to make 37 using five 5's?

3 Answers

Can you tell No. of Trees in Delhi?

3 Answers

what factors will effect a wrist watch companies sales during an year?

2 Answers

Count the number of crows in the city

2 Answers