Director Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Director

Director Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

How will you solve the problem of Multi Touch attribution when it comes to getting the individual contributions of different medium of customer interactions (FB, email, SMS, Direct Mail and TV, etc) towards the sale of the product?

1 Answer

Q: Design BookMyShow (Explain tech choices, etc.) Q: Design a Chess game (Explain tech choices, etc.) Q: Case study of their Ad-Tech space. Q: People management and Process Management Q: Case Study Presentation - Included all aspects of Requirements gathering to Delivery

Most random interview of my entire career. Interviewer had only 30 minutes for discussion though I was called for an hour. He was reading my resume and asked ...so you worked in that company, that company. Dint ask any specific question. Basically just read my resume and later on what is your leadership style. So in total 20 minute interview. He was flying back to US so he dint have much time. I was like you could have just done a short telecon for this interview. I had to take full day off just to hear back what is written in my resume. Pathetic process. Lucky to be not selected.

What were 3 things that you feel are needed to make this role a success and 3 things that can cause it to fail?

start forward question and clear

1 Answer

No specific question that I can remember. It was more like a conversation where we spoke about work.

1 Answer

Estimations, Problem solving, Strategy, and general questions on product management.

about my current role and previous work experience questions related to the role they were interviewing from my preference on taking up the role, travel , location etc

Why do you want to join from World's number 1 company Salesforce to here