Graphics Designer Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

Graphics Designer Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

Graphics designer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Its always good to know to work on Windows, Mac, Linux operating systems. And also it will be good to finish the task assigned in the given time, always try not to extend the given time and in case if its extended than the given output must accurately over come the more time taken by the person. Its good to answer to their question in as simple way as possible and always keep in mind not to show over smartness by giving extra answers.

2 Answers

No more comments..

It is good to work on Windows, Mac, linux. Give task has to be completed in time. But sometime it may take extension of time because I work depends like that. at the time we should not think about the completing the work we should think about that satisfying the client.

What's your Salary Expectation?

1 Answer

Will you continue working after marriage

2 Answers

1000 word essay on your college, exam system and university, scope of your branch

1 Answer

What qualities and skills should a good graphic designer have? Describe the major steps of your creative process? How do you incorporate feedback into your designs?

1 Answer

do u like parties? if yes who are you in party

1 Answer

how could you add value to the team?

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

What about teaching for the students?

1 Answer

They give instruction's for each test in notepad file . You have to read and follow the instructions then do it in 15 minutes .