Inside Sales Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

Inside Sales Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

Inside sales interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do u use normal sim or any other sim for this tab!!! Lol! ( as I was carrying Tab)

1 Answer

Absolute C grade HR practices!

1. Why do you want to join us? 2. How would you convince a customer who is not ready to change his interior and all the furnishing items? 3. Explain about our company in brief. 4. Suppose a customer is discontinuing our service because of shifting to his/her hometown where furniture is already available, how will you convince him/her to continue using our services? 5. Where do you see yourself after 5 years? 6. Why Furlenco? Tell about 5 features of the company that would help attract customers. There were a lot more but I forgot them.

1 Answer

applied for inside sales job, still they asked how can I do outside sales???!!!??

1 Answer

Relevant Questions... Target oriented & Specific research oriented questions ... though what was unexpected was that these led to a more comfortable conversational tone that encourages every candidate to discuss the project possibilities. The only hitch would be they might shift next month... Positive offer takes two days... by that time I got another offer more related to my scope of marketing & content & SEO & SEM and more... which I accepted. And then one day I met the director & CEO again... and they surprised me saying that they had a new project which was 'just mean't for Me'... & That I have been "shortlisted forever" ... Amazing, I couldn't have asked for anything more ... not today, not tomorrow! Everybody at Atharvan You simply are very lucky guys! - Don't forget to take care your target though!

Question on People Management and Metrics

offline and online education

1 Answer

Why you want to join Furlenco?

Group discussion

1 Answer

Introduce yourself, give a very detailed introduction

1 Answer

how many desktops sold in europe with operating system but w/o monitors and without o/s but with monitors?

110 of 139 Interview Questions