It manager Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor
It manager Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

It manager Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

"IT managers oversee teams of IT technicians in order to maintain a company's technology infrastructure. Employers will be looking for candidates who combine technical know-how with superb managerial and communication skills. In preparation for an interview, come ready to discuss your knowledge of the field, leadership experience, and conflict management abilities."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Both the rounds of interview were conducted in structured format where the panelists ask questions related to candidate's experience. They also gave scenarios to which candidates had to respond appropriately.

283 Answers

Waste, idiotic interview process

Did they ask any documents from your side the day after the interview?

They asked me for my documents as well but didn't get back to me yet with any feedback. Should I wait or approach the HR directly?

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Why did you get married to the one you got married to!

1 Answer

Some Networking scenario with Extreme complex Heterogeneous architecture for File Server and Shared Printer, But that was to check confidence level only.

1 Answer

Few personal questions (first round)

1 Answer

Interview questions were all scenario based and they expect you to answer in STAR method, you can easily find sample questions if you google, 95% of questions were exactly same which are available over internet.

1 Answer

Questions on cultural diversity .

1 Answer

All the questions were related to my current and previous experiences.

DBMS related, SQL queries, previous projects , code for solving rubik's cube(expected proper working code )

110 of 19 Interview Questions