Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

Member of technical staff interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

why compilers are not compatible in every processor?

2 Answers

as they produce different set of machine instructions which are different for different processors

i wil try

Nothing unexpected

2 Answers

Lots of questions on trees, arrays and sorting.

2 Answers

There was a number, say it is present on a number plate or some thing, when it is roteted by 180 degree it gives another number. Subtracting the 2nd from the 1st gives us another number which was provided to me. I don't remember the exact number. Find the initial number.

cut a cake in 8 equal parts , you can use at most 3 cuts

2 Answers

I had never used qsort in C. The interviewer had to tell me the syntax.

1 Answer

How to find the central element in a linked list, given condition that you can trace the list only once?

1 Answer

1st Technical Round: Find out longest increasing sequence in nxn Matrix? How to traverse binary tree in-orderly without recursion?

1 Answer

2nd Technical Round: 1. What is a deadlock? 2. Write a program in Java to produce deadlock scenario? 3. How to avoid deadlock? 4. Find you own pattern matching algorithm with O(n) complexity?

1 Answer

The flow of the discussion: 1. What do you do generally on a day to day basis in your current role? 2. What is unowned property 3. Difference between week & unowned 4. What is the difference between Struct & Class 5. Which one among the Struct & Class does the Apple recommend 6. What do you know about protocol & delegates 7. What are the different ways of storing data in iOS 8. What are the Core Data Stacks 9. What do you know about authentication process in any application Programming Question: Given any number, convert it into Binary, and print the number of 1s in it. Write a program to print the following pattern * * ** ** *** *** **** **** **********