Sales Manager Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

Sales Manager Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

"As a sales manager, it's your job to guide your team to success by setting appropriate quotas and goals, building sales plans, establishing training programs, and and developing sales strategies. Employers are looking for candidates who are skilled negotiators, planners, and leaders. In an interview, come ready to discuss your management style and how you've closed sales in the past. Excelling in sales is all about delivering superb customer service, so be prepared to offer a sales pitch on the spot or answer a scenario question about handling tough customers."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

More over technical questins felt difficulty apart from that everything was fine

What ever but give 100% on it

“relaxed working environment” Current Credit Analyst in Minneapolis, MN – Reviewed 5 days ago Pros – there are a lot of smart people in the bank while smart people are quite willing to help others. working here is quite relaxed and happy experience. great work and life balance. super job security here. Cons – health benefits are really bad. Other employee benefits are very limited. compensation is lower than other competitors.

Reaction if the company terminated for no reason

2 Answers

Do u use normal sim or any other sim for this tab!!! Lol! ( as I was carrying Tab)

1 Answer

About our past experience and present job role challenges.

Tell me about yourself

Introduce about yourself

1 Answer

I was asked to present a sales plan on the fly and other strategies to expand Minjar's presence.

offline and online education

Group discussion

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself after 5 years?

110 of 307 Interview Questions