Senior software developer Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

Find jobs for senior software developer

Senior software developer Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

5,219

senior software developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

After Round 2 I Asked Interviewer How he would Solution for Above mentioned Q1 & Q2 questions of the Round 2 Technical Interview. Very Smartly Interviewer Did not take any effort to answer and also told me find it out by myself :)

6 Answers

I Have to Mention that HR's are so cool here. They were so friendly and nice with the candidates. In Organizing interviews, facilitating, arranging food for the candidates. I MUST appreciate their AWESOME efforts..!! GREAT JOB KEEP THE GOOD WORK GOING. CHEERS to you guys!!

Regarding "( I Guess Interviewer also Not aware What he was asking ;) :P When he told sender is not aware of receiver hehehehe )" Have you heard about Middleware or ActiveMQ etc? Using message queues/ topics, sender and and receiver can communicate without knowing about each other, they need to know only about the destination. It is loose coupling of applications. Another way is to use DB tables for integration/communtication. Even here sender will not know about the receiver and vice versa. Don't make fun of people when you feel the question is stupid, because it is not the one who asked it, it is the one who don't know about it is the real stupid. Thanks.

Have you seen implementation of Broadcast (receiver and sender) in Android platform that is an example of loosely coupled such system and it will be working like [Sender] [Middleware platform] [Receiver] here middleware ie android frame work is aware of both sender and receiver but not these two component know about each other (receiver and sender are two component here)

Find 2 or more missing numbers in a set of 100 natural numbers

Why Accenture?

5 Answers

Classix 2 eggs problem . * You are given 2 eggs. * You have access to a 100-storey building. * Eggs can be very hard or very fragile means it may break if dropped from the first floor or may not even break if dropped from 100 th floor.Both eggs are identical. * You need to figure out the highest floor of a 100-storey building an egg can be dropped without breaking. * Now the question is how many drops you need to make. You are allowed to break 2 eggs in the process

6 Answers

Design a log4j style logging library for a high throughput multi threaded application.

4 Answers

Knapsack problem with a twist that you can take any number of sacks of a given weight.

4 Answers

puzzle : there is a island and the resident are either blue or black eyed. The residents are trapped in the island and want to leave. One day a foreigner comes and says there are few blue eyed people. He will be sending a steamer to the island every day and blue eyed people can leave. But if a black eyed person approaches the steamer, he will be killed. Constraint: No body knows their eye colour and can't even ask or say the colour to any other person. even cant see their reflection. So how many days is required for all the blue eyed person to leave the island.

4 Answers

Given the daily stock prices of a share during last 30 days, write a program to find out best buying and selling dates for maximum gain. The program should run with O(n) complexity.

4 Answers

We have VMs of sizes 6, 9, 20. How do we determine whether we can provide VM's clients requirement. Ex 35 (20+9+6) or 18(6+6+6 or 9+9)

3 Answers

Given a map of integer as key and String as a value, how to efficiently get all the keys whose value consists of certain given input string as a sub-string.

3 Answers