Senior Software Development Engineer Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Software Development Engineer

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

Senior software development engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

test cases for notepad :)

think think... keep thinking

Basics of java and what ever is in your resume

1 Answer

How do you write code for UDP communication

Cloud Architecture

comparable interface

1 Answer

Round 1 : written where there was 1 programming question(easy), few mcq based on selenium(easy), and one testing scenario where they wanted different test cases. Question : In a given string print the letter and its subsequent count. ex: "aaabbcccaaddbbbb" output : a3, b2, c3, a2, d2, b3. I attempted all the questions correctly

1 Answer

Design a system as a microservice with APIs, DB etc, whatever is needed for an app that needs to show the status of users i.e., online or offline. Mention any assumptions made.

1 Answer

A system is getting logs continuously. Write logic for a module that only prints the log if it is unique among logs in the past 10 minutes.

1 Answer

3 rounds in same day for python opening. 1 round: a- tell me about your self, interest and projects. b- Given a string of parentheses, find they are balanced or not. How will you scale it string with GB of chars. I gave basic solution for simple string. Then for GB of chars I used two pointers to start from 2 end. 2 round: a- given a function which tell you if word is valid or not. And a string (ilovetoreadbooks) without punctuation marks find a valid string (i love to read books). key is to give solution from end of string. check "s" is valid, "ks" is valid etc. b- given two config files for citris servers. Find the config parameters which you need to update/change. I dig more, and suggested to create a tree. 3 round: a- asked to implement addition/subtraction in base-3 system/ b- asked about keyword "with" in python. then about context-manager, type, python-class, try-catch-exception, indentation, self, how to access parent method from sub-class obj, multiple inheritance etc. Gave a puzzle to solve in which I have to sort the values based on previous state values. Interviewer question was wrong in assuming sorting won't be in in-place but my sorting was in in-place. Here he was little unhappy. But, he mentioned that he told hr to fix next round. And then I didn't recieve any call. Interviewer were helpful at all stage.