Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Bank Teller Interview Questions

Bank Teller Interview Questions

Employers hiring bank tellers are looking for candidates who can provide superb customer service regardless of stressful circumstances. Expect a lot of situational or role-play questions that will assess your ability to diffuse unsatisfied customers and handle money professionally. In addition, bank tellers must also be comfortable with counting and handling bills efficiently and accurately, so come prepared to answer a mental math counting teaser.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I can't remember exact questions but they ask a lot about the "customer experience". What your history is giving exceptional customer service.

1 Answer

Role play of an upset customer. I played the teller and the service manager played the customer.

2 Answers

Past customer experience

1 Answer

Tell me about the time you had to convince others that your way of doing things was better.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when a manager or supervisor asked you to perform in a way that was not in accordance with company policies and procedures. What was the situation, and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

What is your long term goal with the company? How can I help you to grow within this company and meet your sales goals?

1 Answer

What was my selling technique?

1 Answer

whats the best way to check youre handing out the right amount of cash?

1 Answer

Q. What do you feel is your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

Sell an item that was on or near you

1120 of 1,422 Interview Questions