Banker I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Banker I Interview Questions

Banker i interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

(1:1 Hiring Mgr) What is the extent of your cash handling experience?

3 Answers

Mention any cashiering jobs or cash office jobs and be specific with how much money you handled on average. You will also be asked if you were solely accountable for your drawer/safe.

East N.Y. Savings Bank, Mid Town Location:NYC., Lead / Head Teller. Citibank: World Trade Center and Queens, NYC., 2x different locations. NYC.

Lead / Head Teller in Queens, and a High Priority Teller at Wall Street, N.Y.C.T.A. Location BROOKLYN n QUEENS, NY. Cash Handler for over 5 years, On a Average DAY of BY Hand Cash Handled was $200.00K, or higher. McCoy Federal Credit Union, Location ORLANDO, FL. $$ amounts would vary from day to day. PGA Credit Union, Location PBG. $$$ amounts would vary day to day, Friedman 's Jewlers Location WPB., FL. Assistance Store Manager n Credit Manager. $$$ varied from day to day, as well as the jewelry. SAM'S Location: WPB. FL. COS/CSM Cashier. OVER 2 years. Handling CASH $$ was a big Part of responsibility as well as Member / Customer Service. I started working at 15 years old, n I've always dealt with Zero Mistakes / Errors made, when it came the end of the day to Prove Out / Count Drawer Down. Bonded in 2 states, NY and FL. Thank you for your time, it is appreciated. KATHLEEN Uzzo

What is the primary source of getting sales from customers.

2 Answers

They were pretty straightforward questions so I can't say anything was too difficult or exceptionally thought provoking in the interview. I could say to a prospective employee to be sure you know the answer to ; "How would you deal with an irate customer ?"

1 Answer

What is the vision statement of the company

1 Answer

"Can you prove your sales history with an award or other documentation?"

1 Answer

Sell me this pen. It was simple, though. You just basically tell them that "this pen" is unlike any other pen. It writes smooth, doesn't smear, will always perform for you, which is important when dealing with major clients.

1 Answer

"It is the last day of the month and you have not met your sales goals. What would you do in the remaining time to meet your sales goals?"

1 Answer

2. Sales: regarding sales, discuss an example in which you had a goal to accomplish a certain level of sales. What was the goal? What where the challenges? How did you over come the challenges? What was achieved? What did you learn about yourself?

1 Answer

Very informal interview process -- this is a great start to those who have little to no call center experience. Standard interview questions were used from start and finish .. Not sure exactly what else I can share about that

Strengths/Weaknesses