Banks & Credit Unions interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

16,681

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

I was asked about XSS, SQL Injection, Tools I have used for pen testing.

1 Answer

You have 3000 bananas at point A, which is 1000 feet removed from point B. You must move as many bananas to point B, but you can only carry 1000 bananas at any time, and traveling 1 feet requires you to eat 1 banana. You can drop off bananas at any point between A and B, and pick them up later.

29 Answers

Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 how weird you are.

15 Answers

How to measure 9 minutes using only a 4 minute and 7 minute hourglass

14 Answers

CASE: Cross-selling Credit Insurance to Cardholders direct mail: .50, 1% response rate, avg balance $1000, 5% claim insurance, etc. Profitable? How make more profitable? What if response rate doubled but claims doubled? Make chart of profit curve, what does it mean if..., etc.

12 Answers

How are M&M's made?

11 Answers

How many numbers between 1 and 1000 contain a 3?

11 Answers

Let's say we're playing Russian roulette. The revolver has SIX barrels, THREE of which contain bullets. I give you two options: A. Spin, shoot. Spin, shoot. Spin, shoot. (For a total of three times). B. Spin once and pull the trigger twice. Which option would you pick and why?

13 Answers

Credit card insurance case: calculate break-even claim rate where response rate = 2%, fee charged = 1% of monthly balance, and average balance = $1,000 per month.

7 Answers

You have the choice between using first class or third class mail for a letter you are sending out to potential customers. First class costs $0.50 per piece and reach 100% of potential customers. Third class costs $0.40 per piece and reaches 80% of potential customers. Which do you use?

10 Answers