Barista Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barista Interview Questions

4,085

Barista interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work at Starbuck?

1 Answer

If your previous manager were to describe you in one word, what would it be?

1 Answer

What drink did you get? ("Oh really? Just a coffee?)

1 Answer

What do you do when customers didn't get the right drink? Especially when they ordered extra stuff with their drink.

1 Answer

Nothing was unexpected. The questions were standard for a retail, customer service, food service interview.

1 Answer

Describe a time where you held a co-worker accountable for their actions.

1 Answer

Question on availability which is actually what has me fretting the most about this job -- I felt like most questions were geared towards my commute, availability, and such rather than what kind of person I am.

1 Answer

I see from your application, you have worked with PCJ before. Tell me about your experience and if you remember any names of managers or co-workers from that time.

1 Answer

Are you willing to cover any tattoos, temporarily remove any facial piercings (during work hours) and will you be willing to move forward with accepting and beginning a position knowing the training rate will be minimum wage and then only slightly higher per hour after your training is completed?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time where you failed to meet a customer's expectation. (Why was it a failure? What was the outcome? If you had to do the same situation again would you do anything different?)

2130 of 4,085 Interview Questions