bd’s Mongolian Grill Crew (Diswasher) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at bd’s Mongolian Grill

Crew (Diswasher) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at bd’s Mongolian Grill (Mason, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

I walked into the restaurant to apply for the job and just filled out basic paperwork and the assistant manager told me to call the general manager to set up an interview, which I did. When it was time to interview, the general manager wasn't there so another assistant manager came up to me and offered "part 1" of the interview and he asked me very basic questions such as "tell me about yourself" and other nonsense not related to getting the job. Afterwards he said he would hopefully call me later that day and get up an interview for me with the general manager. He didn't call later that day so I called back the next day to ask for the GM and they said they would tell him and he will get back to me. Nothing. I call again 2 separate times later and got the same response. Still nothing.

Obviously the GM is ignoring me and he knows is; he must have been afraid to tell me that he can't hire me. It's actually good for me because I wouldn't want to work under such an unprofessional manager. Also the restaurant sounds like a dysfunctional workplace because of the lack of communication between the managers saying one thing but not doing it. If I called in 3 times total and they said the manager would get back to me, why wouldn't he get back to me?

Interview Questions

• He didn't even ask anything related to the job, just "tell me about yourself"   Answer Question