bd’s Mongolian Grill Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at bd’s Mongolian Grill

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at bd’s Mongolian Grill

Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at bd’s Mongolian Grill (Bolingbrook, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

One interview, they ask you easy questions and just want to get to know you as a person and what you could potentially bring to the team. They don't ask many strategic questions if any

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for bd’s Mongolian Grill

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at bd’s Mongolian Grill (Columbus, OH) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview was fairly simple, given it was just for a server position. Interviewed with the GM of the restaurant. Basic interview questions asked, but the management knows what to look for in employees. Although it is simply a job in a restaurant, business casual attire is expected. Was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Knew it was going to be a place I wanted to work when the final question I was asked was, "What is your favorite cartoon?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at bd’s Mongolian Grill (Kansas City, KS) in May 2011.

Interview

Had several interviews with the assistant and general manager. Very professional atmosphere, and provided the appropriate questions. They did not waste my time or theirs, and were very prompt in their response. They provided me with enough information that I needed to influence my decision.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience.
      What were my interests and hobbies.
      How do I perform under pressure.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at bd’s Mongolian Grill (Bolingbrook, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

Applied and brought in my application into the location. They called me to set up an interview. the Interview lasted about 20 minutes- they offered me the job that day over the phone. The whole process was very easy and the interview was very casual.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any serving experience   1 Answer