bebe stores Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 3, 2017

2.2

Assistant Merchant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at bebe stores (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Filled out online application and was contacted back a month later. I had a phone interview with HR manager. After that I did a video interview at home. I was then brought in for an inperson interview with HR and Manager. Met with HR and was told the Manager was in meetings and would not be able to meet with me and would need to reschedule after holidays. I sent an email after the holidays and never heard back.

Assistant Merchant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at bebe stores (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Received a call from the HR coordinator for details on the webcam interview on a Friday. It was sort of awkward because you are just looking into your webcam and answering questions. Took about 20 minutes. It was successful because I got a call back the next day to come in for an in person interview. Met with the Senior HR Manager and then the associate and senior merchants. It has been almost 2 months and after a few thank you/follow up emails, I still have not heard back. I think it was extremely rude and unprofessional that after an in person interview, they did not have the courtesy of letting me know that they have decided to consider other candidates. Considering this experience, I wouldn't recommend having high hopes of working at this company.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the Bebe customer?
      What kind of magazines do you read?
      Where do you get your trend inspiration?
      Answer Question

Visual Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at bebe stores (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I was asked to complete a visual set up complete with merchandising and styling. It is best to show your capability to create a clear message finding some kind of common thread in the product you are given to work with. Be prepared to explain your presentation and how you made your decisions. Also have good questions in mind to ask your interviewer, it helps any where when you ask job specific questions and about who your business partners will be.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

the offer was firm.

Textiles Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at bebe stores (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Phone Interview first.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything out of the ordinary that she asked me. I asked her why the company recruiters keep posting up the same jobs and if the turn over rate for the position was high, there wasn't much of an answer.   1 Answer
    • I asked her if she thinks that the company develops their employees and if she sees a career path for this job at her company. She wasn't able to answer this as well.   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator At HQ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at bebe stores (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I had an interview through a fashion/creative recruiting company. They warned me that Bebe takes their sweet time on making decisions so I was warned! I interviewed with the Marketing Manager and spoke a lot about their campaigns and expectations for the future. I thought it went well and after meeting with her, spoke with the HR person.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask anything and seemed to be overwhelmed by my vast experience.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at bebe stores (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Expected to become the store manager, wanted to try and hire me as a CO instead. Easy interview process if you are willing to accommodate, and meet at a whim.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to accept the co-manager position instead?   Answer Question

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at bebe stores (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Hiring process was easy, the interview process was a one on one interview with the store manager. The location i applied at needed stylist as soon as possible. I received a call from the Store Manager , set up a time to meet her. She asked me basic questions regarding my retail experience

Sales Associate and Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at bebe stores (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

they asked very simple common questions and were very patient while waiting for my response. they were very kind. the interviewer offered me some water and shook my hand which I found very polite. the questions took a very short period it wasn't a long interview and they let me know whether I got hired within a day.

Interview Questions

• why did I want to work for them?   1 Answer