bebe stores Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 20, 2017

2.3

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at bebe stores (Ontario, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a job fair that took place in the mall. It was easy since the lady just told me to do an application and nothing else. It didn't really felt like there's a positive vibe. There was no questions that asked during the process. Plus the lady said if I don't get a call by the end of the weekend, that means I didn't get it.

Other Interview Reviews for bebe stores

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at bebe stores in October 2016.

Interview

Very fast and easy basic interview questions on how to deal with costumers and styling them for specific events. They introduced me to the manager in person then right after filled an application form outside the store and brought it back in. Got called about 4 days later to set up and interview and 3 days later went.

Interview Questions

• Where do you get style inspiration from?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at bebe stores.

Interview

They need your work application

Interview Questions

• What's your tough situation in your career life and how did you deal with that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at bebe stores (Oak Brook, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Had 2 interviews which were pretty easy no difficult questions. They ask your availability and why you want to work here. At the second interview, they describe a possible customer and then ask you to go pick out an outfit from the store.

Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at bebe stores (Yonkers, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

I walked in and asked if they were hiring.They asked me to come back for a group interview later that day. I attended the group interview with about 8 other people. I was told they would give me a call. Got a call about an hour after the interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to convince the manager to buy a pen.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at bebe stores (Reno, NV) in September 2010.

Interview

I saw an add on craigslist that Bebe was hiring sales associates, and immediately went into the store to ask for an application. I was handed one to fill out and I brought it back the next day. Upon handing my application in I was asked a few simple questions about myself and asked to come back for a second interview.

When I arrived to my second interview, the manager interviewing me was actually on lunch. I waited for about 15 minutes, looking at the merchandise and trying to stay out of the customers way. The employees were very nice and even apologized a few times about my wait.

When the manager was finally ready to interview me, we went outside to conduct the interview. She asked me a lot of questions about myself. She asked thinkgs like "Why do you want to work at Bebe instead of another store?" and "How do you keep up with the latest fashion trends?" She also asked a lot about my stance on customer service and inquired about my previous retail experience. It was pretty standard. She was very friendly. However, she was concerned about my availability (I am a full-time student).

At the end of the interview she told me she would call me by the following week to tell me if I got the job. I never recieved a call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at bebe stores (Burlington, MA) in June 2009.

Interview

2 interviews unprofessional in every sense. Put me on the floor as part of my interview. I didn't even know where anything was.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at bebe stores (Sacramento, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

This was a very easy position to apply for and recieve an offer. The interviewer was very kind and this created an atmosphere that was conducive for opening up by work-related background

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just smile and don't say anything stupid

Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at bebe stores.

Interview

The hiring manager and I went outside the store for the interview. She asked questions regarding my sales experience and plans about my future. Some direct questions:
    -Why did you decide to apply at bebe?
    -What type of magazines do you read to keep up with fashion trends?
    -How will you ensure great customer service?

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a discrepancy between you and another co-worker?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was contacted within 48 hours. There was no negotiation for pay.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at bebe stores.

Interview

I only had one interview with the store manager. She asked questions about fashion knowledge and sales experience.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you handled a difficult client.   Answer Question