Behavior Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Behavior Interview Questions

6,368

interview questions shared by candidates

Behavior Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Suppose you are working on a project with an original scope of a few months and you are told that you instead now have a few days -- how would you handle it?

5 Answers

Assuming the scope reduction is feasible, I would toss out everything except the highest priority deliverable.

As long as the project is on track and I am in day >55, I'd say; " No issue."

I would say evaluate the overall impacts and risks then communicate it with your sponsor (customer). Let he/she to decide then document it.

Is it important to you to be friends with your students?

3 Answers

What is your idea of reasonable turn around time for a project?

3 Answers

Sell me this tape dispenser.

2 Answers

How would you handle a situation where you have a client who interrupt your existing interaction with a client?

1 Answer

Q2: A pnp transistor with its base connected to a voltage source, the V source is connected to a +10V source. The emitter of the transistor is connected to a resistance, and then to the same +10V source. The collector side is connected to a capacitor, which is not charged at t=0-. Given the graph of Vsource = 10 V stepping up at t = 0 to further, draw the graph of Vout. Vout is between the point of collector and capacitor.

2 Answers

How would you respond to a customer who encountered a problem with a product or service.

1 Answer

If you are completely overwhelmed during the day with multiple discharges and admissions, tell me how you would prioritize your day.

1 Answer

Provide a specific situation from your work history when you failed as a Project Manager and what did you do about it?

1 Answer

What can my past experience and education bring as Director of Operations?

110 of 6,368 Interview Questions