Behavioral Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Behavioral Analyst Interview Questions

Behavioral analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why behavior analysis?

2 Answers

Are you sure you applied to the correct company? Check the website. No know location ever in NY.

I am terribly sorry if your experience was less than excellent. However, Butterfly Effects, LLC with headquarters in Deerfield Beach, FL does not operate in NY. Perhaps this is a different company than ours?

If a teacher gave you 15 homework assignments all of different value and you have 24 hours to complete these assignments, how would you go about doing this? Keep in mind that there is no way you can complete all 15 in the 25 hour period.

If you could assemble a team with of any US Presidents, who would they be and why?

Theres a vending machine with 50 diffferent options in it. Each item costs 10 cents and you only have 50 cents, what would be the most effective way to test the machine with only that amount of money?

Which historical figure would you most like to meet?

How long have you been in the field? Describe your previous work experience? Why are you leaving the company you are with? What is your experience with children with autism? Why do you want to work here? Are you willing to sign a non-compete?

Basically just calculating how much money he could make off me, he actually said "I have to make more money off you?"

1 Answer

There were not any unexpected questions. The interviewer grilled me on why I wanted to leave my present employer. I gave her a good answer, but she continued to interrogate me. I had three more face-to-face interviews. I left several messages regarding my application, but no one returned my calls! Human Resources staff is very unprofessional and negligent!

110 of 21 Interview Questions