Behavioral health technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Behavioral health technician Interview Questions

behavioral health technician interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if a child threw a pencil across the room while doing homework?

2 Answers

My first reaction would be to approach the child and politely ask what the issue is. First determine if homework is the problem (which is often a minor issue that is easy to fix), or is it the result of something deeper. I would have to explain that throwing the pencil is not an appropriate reaction to frustration, but still have the child understand I am not attempting to scold them.

I would approach the child in a non-threatening manner and try to understand the situation. I would first ask if everything was okay. Then I would go on to ask why they threw the pencil. Then I would slowly talk to them about how they could have handled the situation differently.

How would you respond to a client trying to run away?

1 Answer

What do you know about us?

1 Answer

What would you do if you knocked on a client's door and when it opened, a client was standing there completely naked in front of you?

1 Answer

To respond to a ted talk about givers and takers.

1 Answer

If you patient displayed adverse affects from his/her medications what should you do first?

1 Answer

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

Was it ok for her to forward my resume to their Fredericksburg office for review?

1 Answer

How do you handle stress?

110 of 81 Interview Questions