Behavioral Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Behavioral Interview Questions

6,364

interview questions shared by candidates

Behavioral Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you address a circumstance in which you disagree with your supervisor's decision or actions in a particular instance?

1 Answer

What are your instructional strengths and weaknesses?

1 Answer

If you were to try to dicipline an employee, would you wait until after the shift was over, or do it right then and there

1 Answer

A potential, very potentially profitable, client calls you up, saying they're interested in your product. They need to speak to your CEO ASAP. If this isn't possible, you know for a fact this deal is off the table. The CEO is in an important meeting, but in an absolute emergency, is available. What do you do? (NOTE: I danced around giving a firm answer as best as I could, but the interviewers forced me to give an answer...my advice is, regardless of what your answer to tough questions may be if interviewing w/ Epic, just give one. You'll be forced to one anyways, delaying it makes you look weak and indecisive.)

2 Answers

How would you handle a call you took for an emergency dealing with a family member?

1 Answer

Some of the tasks you'll be required to perform are routine and monotonous. How will you deal with such routine tasks?

1 Answer

Imagine you make a very complicated calculation in excel for a client who is going to make a decision. After you reviewed it a couple of times you notice you are going to save the client $10 million in taxes. You give it to your senior and your partner, who review your work. They agree on your calculation and tell the client about the tax savings and the meeting to finalize the transaction is tomorrow. It's 9 o'clock at night and you are finalizing the paperwork, and you suddenly realize you made a careless mistake on excel and instead of putting a minus, you put a plus, so the client is not going to save $10 million, but is going to owe $10 million. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

2 Answers

The most difficult question I was asked was how I would deal with an eviction

1 Answer

How would you communicate to team members that a deadline was approaching and they had to have their materials ready in time?

1 Answer

I was asked how do I deliver a "no" to the customer when they are expecting and demanding a "yes" answer.

1120 of 6,364 Interview Questions