Behavioral Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Behavioral Interview Questions

6,356

interview questions shared by candidates

Behavioral Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain reasonable accommodation in regards to the ADA.

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you had to influence clients to follow a different course of action.

1 Answer

When a customer complains about how long they had to wait, which can sometimes happen when there is not enough people working, how would you handle talking to this customer?

1 Answer

At what point would you resort to terminating a employee?

1 Answer

Imagine you make a very complicated calculation in excel for a client who is going to make a decision. After you reviewed it a couple of times you notice you are going to save the client $10 million in taxes. You give it to your senior and your partner, who review your work. They agree on your calculation and tell the client about the tax savings and the meeting to finalize the transaction is tomorrow. It's 9 o'clock at night and you are finalizing the paperwork, and you suddenly realize you made a careless mistake on excel and instead of putting a minus, you put a plus, so the client is not going to save $10 million, but is going to owe $10 million. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

2 Answers

Tell me about a time when you struggled and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

How would you handle a call you took for an emergency dealing with a family member?

1 Answer

If you were asked to, would you break Union rules if directed to do so by Management?

1 Answer

If your supervisor gives you a direct order that you know is against company policy how do you handle the situation?

1 Answer

I was asked how do I deliver a "no" to the customer when they are expecting and demanding a "yes" answer.

2130 of 6,356 Interview Questions