Behavioral Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Behavioral Interview Questions

6,420

interview questions shared by candidates

Behavioral Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Did you or any family memeber make any contribution to the election campaign?

3 Answers

Why do you want to work at this bank more than Bank X?

4 Answers

Bar-raiser was difficult and unexpected (to me) as I'm from embedded application dev background and haven't dealt with such scenario's.

4 Answers

the 2nd behavior interview was surprising as i dint think interviewer was serious enough. looking at my resume as someone of 10 yrs exp in IT and asking them if they ever worked in a team or resolved an issue.?

3 Answers

Give me one example from your past employment history where unusual events created interpersonal conflict and/or impaired customer service (i.e. patient and/or physician), including how you solved these multiple problems, and what was the final outcome.

3 Answers

"What new policy or procedure have you had to implement at a previous job, and how did you adapt to it?"

3 Answers

The most difficult question asked was had I ever made a non productive stop, for every LP this is a difficult thing to talk about.

3 Answers

Some of the behavioral questions were tricky like "Give an instance where you had a discord with your supervisor and how did you handle it?" . Although they may seem easy now, at that moment you need to dig deep and piece them in a right way

3 Answers

If you had to figure out the total number of red cars in the city of Boston, how would you go about doing that?

4 Answers

Time when you had to deal with a difficult customer or client. How did you handle it, what did YOU do.

2 Answers