Behavioral Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Behavioral Interview Questions

6,412

interview questions shared by candidates

Behavioral Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tell me a time when you had to make a quick decision without knowing all the facts.

2 Answers

How would you react when you are in a bad mood and a customer comes to you and is not talking to you in a good manner?

2 Answers

When I was at the on-site interview, I toured the distribution facility and then did three back to back interviews with five behavioral questions per interview. They were very difficult questions. The questions were situational and asked about your experiences in your current and previous jobs. I felt like some of the questions were worded in a way that was difficult to answer it exactly. All three interviews had two people in them asking me questions back to back for a total of fifteen behavioral (short essay like) questions in the course of four hours. It was very intense, but it was also a very good and well paying job. My last piece of advice would be to get plenty of rest and practice your interview skills with family, friends, and your college career counselor so you will be well prepared. Also, use the S.T.A.R. method when answering your questions. Good luck!

2 Answers

A company doesn't want to work with Amazon because of their loyalty to one of your competitors. You're in an elevator with that company's CEO, how do you convince him to work with you in 30 seconds?

3 Answers

if you saw a employee make a mistake what would you do?

2 Answers

How to handle an upset customer

2 Answers

How do I know that you wouldn't accept a position from a totally different company if you were called upon by a recruiter, and offered $10k or $20k more per year?

3 Answers

"I spend a little time each day doing things to make my job a little easier or more organized, but most of my day managing projects or fire-fighting; If you had to choose between managing a project or planning the processes that make your job easier, on which would you spend most of your time?"

2 Answers

questions involving the telephone circuits never seen or used before

2 Answers

Do you even want to be here?

6170 of 6,412 Interview Questions