Behavioral Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Behavioral Interview Questions

6,351

interview questions shared by candidates

Behavioral Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would you be upset if you spent a lot of time completeing a task then were told you needed to do it differently?

4 Answers

what was your biggest disappointment in life

3 Answers

Tell me a time when you had to make a quick decision without knowing all the facts.

2 Answers

What's the biggest problem you see with our company?

2 Answers

The Stubs program was the hardest, they give you the pamphlet 5 to 10 minutes before the interview and expect you to have memorized most of it.

2 Answers

If you had 5 red balls that contained 4 red balls and those red balls contained the original 5 red balls, then how many sets of sets of balls would I take to have a double set of red balls of varying sizes inside each next largest red ball?

2 Answers

They ask a lot of questions about whether you like one thing more than another. For example, "Do you prefer to work alone or in groups?" These were difficult for me to answer, because I felt that either answer could have applied to me equally. This led to me trying to figure out why she was asking the question, and giving her an answer that I thought would lead to a positive score on the behavioral style questions.

3 Answers

None of the questions were very difficult in and of themselves. They were mostly behavioral, and the hardest part was trying to remember a situation from the past to use as an example.

2 Answers

Why do you want to work at the Times?

2 Answers

The largest focus was on the ability to make decisions, the decision process, and ability to handle responsibility.

6170 of 6,351 Interview Questions