Behavioral Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Behavioral Interview Questions

6,365

interview questions shared by candidates

Behavioral Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what was your biggest disappointment in life

3 Answers

Name a time you had to deal with an upset customer.

2 Answers

The Stubs program was the hardest, they give you the pamphlet 5 to 10 minutes before the interview and expect you to have memorized most of it.

2 Answers

Behavioral Interviewing. Tell me a time when you had to work on a project and had someone on your team who would not cooperate. What did you do?

2 Answers

explain what is the best time (morning, afternoon or night) and place (beach, valley etc) could a hot-air balloon fly highest? How is the structure of a concert theater ?

2 Answers

They ask a lot of questions about whether you like one thing more than another. For example, "Do you prefer to work alone or in groups?" These were difficult for me to answer, because I felt that either answer could have applied to me equally. This led to me trying to figure out why she was asking the question, and giving her an answer that I thought would lead to a positive score on the behavioral style questions.

2 Answers

3rd Interview: "So I have a client. And based on some new regulation, his compliance department has to start putting out [insert trade resolution document here]. But the people, led by their compliance officer, don't want to intergrate this into their process. So right now the lawyers and our team are prepping them to be compliant when the rule is phased in, but how do I fix this problem:"

2 Answers

Do you mind shopping for party items and alcohol weekly?

3 Answers

What is one of your weaknesses ?

2 Answers

Name a time when you had to lead a project and describe its outcome.

8190 of 6,365 Interview Questions