Graphic Designer Interview Questions in Beijing, China | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Graphic Designer

Graphic Designer Interview Questions in Beijing, China

Graphic Designer Interview Questions in Beijing, China

In preparation for an interview, come ready to discuss your portfolio at length as well as your design process and what design software you are familiar with. Graphic design positions can be very specific to the company so make sure you brush up on the company's current design style and are ready to explain how your style and experience will mesh.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

We can see that you are a great designer, Are you a good team player as well? At Csoft we work as a team, you might get a design projects but you will need to work with our writers and our other marketing team members.

1 Answer

Yes ofcourse, behind any great product, be it a magazine, an event, or a marketing campaign, the is a group of amazing talented people that worked together for the result. I have always worked in a team, i understand that the result is awlways better if each one of us put our best skills into practice and combine our great talents.

Go through the portfolio and articulate the problems I encountered and how I addressed them. Basically, the company would prefer new grads who have internship experiences of big tech companies.