Consultant Interview Questions in Bellevue, WA | Glassdoor

Consultant Interview Questions in Bellevue, WA

Consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is a class?

4 Answers

Just because you have years of programming experience, doesn't mean you won’t be asked entry-level question. Prepare for this.

This is a reasonable question for a senior person - you should be able to explain basics to a client, manager or junior person. So a answer could be: A class is a group of objects with shared properties. Using classes reduces time needed for new coding and simplifies changes.

Take responsibility for your actions. For someone with that much experience, you can't answer this stupid question? I do interviews and hires and if you gave me that lame excuse, I would terminate the interview on the spot. Every resume I look at looks the same (same experience, job titles, job responsibility). You need to make the difference in the interview, this is what distinguish you from the other 100 candidates. Hate to say it but, with the economy the way it is, it is easier to be choosy on who I hire.

What is your experience with telecommunications?

1 Answer

I was asked how I would tell someone who didn't speak any english, the process for filling up a car with gas.

Did you play sports?

1 Answer

No traditional business cases. They'll ask questions about experience and relationships with others you've worked with. They'll want to know if you're open to travel and are likely to stay with them for several years at least. They're looking for calm confidence, the ability to take charge, and they will want to have a sense that it will be fun to work with you.

1 Answer

What is running behind the scene over the network servers when you submit a request in a web page?

1 Answer

Critical thinking and problem solving questions.

1 Answer

Say whatever you want. They'll hire you.

1 Answer

What are some group projects that you've done in the past?

110 of 76 Interview Questions