Benefits coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Benefits coordinator Interview Questions

2,341

benefits coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They didn't ask me any actual questions

4 Answers

They wanted me to watch a presentation with a group of other people

"Your comment doesn’t make sense. When you come in for an interview the interviewer asks questions. Sounds to me like you don’t know how to properly interview and you wanted to interview the person conducting the interview before you were even considered for a position. There is a process in place that the job seeker needs to follow." This is a very rude response. Every review Ive read, says the same exact thing as what the writer has listed. They are only listing their experience. No need for the rude responses.

I was asked about snap

Tell me about yourself ?

4 Answers

what is your weakness and strength?

3 Answers

They asked if we were interested in coming back for a one-on-one interview to learn more about the job.

3 Answers

I was asked a variety of questions that allowed the team to assess not only my skills, but my personality. It was clear they wanted to learn what I could add to this company, but also what I could add to this company's culture.

3 Answers

Why would you be a good fit

3 Answers

Do you have reliable transportation?

All their reviews are either 5 star or 1 star