Benefits Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Benefits Coordinator Interview Questions

Benefits coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The most difficult question I received was "How would you benefit this office?" The office manager and General Dentist both asked me this question, and both expected a different answer.

1 Answer

The office manager is looking for someone who is driven, organized, and excellent with customers. He is looking for someone who is going to increase production, patient retention, and work well with his staff. The dentist is looking for someone who is going to treat his patients like family, educate the patient on the importance of what the doctor diagnoses for treatment, and getting the patient to commit to treatment, come back in the future for continuing care, and refer his family and friends to his office.

Why do you want to work for this company.

1 Answer

How would you like to promote yourself? (career fast track program is very attainable)

1 Answer

would I mind a background check

1 Answer

Rate from one to ten how excited you'd be to get this job?

1 Answer

None , they rudely never followed through with their so called phone interviews.

1 Answer

I was initially asked to apply for three different positions and when I mentioned them too what would have been my main manager, he seemed taken back? I explained this too him and he still seemed like I was disrupting the interview. The questions were basic other than that.

1 Answer

Would I be able/available to work evening and weekend hours to start?

1 Answer

Originally applied for a downtown Los Angeles position, but the specific position was available in the Newport Beach Office.

1 Answer

How do I work with others?

110 of 126 Interview Questions